General Activities of Honorary Ambassador (Country and City)
• Promote Education Charter International
• Promote Universal declaration of Higher Education for twenty first century of UNESCO
• Promote UN Global Compact Ten principles in the area of Human Rights, Labor, and Environment and anti Corruptions.
• Work to initiate the movement of making this world with educated youth
• To serve the community at large regardless of race, gender, language or religion, or economic, cultural or social distinctions, or physical disabilities.
• Contribute to the fulfillment of the mission of CCLP Worldwide
• Develop a broad strategic alliance of partnerships among individuals, educational institutions, organizations, religions, corporations, the media and governments.
General Activities and authorities of Honorary Ambassador (Country)
• Act as delegated authority for national Chapter of his or her region(Region, Country or city)
• Supreme authority or observing authority for National or local Chapter
• Invited to serve as members on national, regional and international Chapter and Secretariat office.
• Invited to act as Authorized Signatory for the region or country for issue of membership or other City Ambassador appointment and use of International Council seal.
• Recommend to appoint or remove or suspend City ambassador of his or her region.
• Invited to the position of International Governors.
Protocol: The Country Ambassador enjoys highest authority within the members and city ambassadors of his or her region.