Adopted by the International Council
This Code of Conduct applies for the Members of the International Board of Governors (International Council) and World Council Member of CCLP worldwide is based on the Umbrella Statement of CCLP worldwide entitled “Vision, Values and Guiding Principles” that was agreed upon by the CCLP Worldwide Annual Membership Meeting. While the Umbrella Statement provides a firm ethical framework for our global movement, this Code of Conduct reflects the particular needs of the Members of the International Council and World Council Members and Office Bearers. The Members of the CCLP Board are committed to uphold the highest standards of integrity and accountability, to act according to the core values and guiding principles of CCLP Worldwide and to promote these standards and principles. The Members of the CCLP Board are also aware that they have a special role to play in promoting the movement and its ideals to other stakeholders. This Code of Conduct is a living document. Its value to the CCLP Worldwide movement lies in its ability to create an enhancing environment for a culture of sustainability.
2. CCLP Worldwide Umbrella Statement
The International Council of CCLP Worldwide agree to and adhere to the CCLP Worldwide Umbrella Statement.
3. CCLP Worldwide Conflict of Interest Policy
The Members of International Council of CCLP Worldwide agree to comply fully with the CCLP Worldwide Conflict of Interest Policy.
4. Practical Guidelines
- TheInternational Council of CCLP Worldwide will consult the National Chapters and Individual Members of CCLP Worldwide in the development and implementation of all policies and activities that could have an impact on them.
- TheInternational Council of CCLP Worldwide and other organs will treat the other Members of the CCLP Worldwide with respect and consideration.
- The Members of the International Council of CCLP Worldwide will communicate and consult with the other members of the International Council openly and collegially and in a manner that assists each of us to fulfil our duties and responsibilities faithfully and efficiently.
- The International Council of CCLP Worldwide will respect the privacy and private lives of our colleagues when dealing with personal information.