The International Council of CCLP Worldwide calls on academic fraternity, Civil societies, business establishments, governmental Bodies, youth and students to take part in the promotion and practice of principles and provisions enshrined in Education Charter International.
Download newly updated colourful Education Charter International Booklet in pdf form
The Charter Secretariat has classified the Signatory participants into Six broad categories
1. Academic Signatories that include legally operated Schools, Colleges, Universities, Professional educational bodies, training institute, academy etc.
2. CSO Signatories that include an international organization, a non-profit organization, trust, society or foundation.
3. Governments Signatories that include a department of the ministry, inter-governmental treaty organization, government organization or ministry itself.
4. Individuals/ Youth Signatory that include any youth of age 18 or above regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, border, country, colour, creed and social status.
5. Students Signatories that include the students studying in school or college or university and at least 14 years of age.
6. Corporate Signatories that include All Business establishments including a commercial corporation, an industrial unit, small scale or large scale business, professionals, industrial unit, retail business, corporate entity or service industry.
1. All applicants must select the class as mentioned above to apply for endorsement and become signatory participants
2. A letter of intent clearly stating the endorsement of Education Charter and in-principle agreement with the provisions of the Charter must be printed legibly preferably in A4 size. The letter must be written in English or any other language supported by translation in English in official letterhead to be signed by the head of the organizations or by an authorized person with seal. The scanned image of the said letter may be emailed to email@example.com along with the short introduction of organizations, contacts, principal officers, mission statements, any annual report etc.
The Letter of Intent may be downloaded from this link
3. The applicants must also agree to embrace, comply with and promote the Charter (as amended from time to time) in its entirety.
4. There is no rule set regarding the years of existence of the organizations and new organizations are also encouraged to apply.
5. In the case of individuals, online registration is enough However self-signed letter in his or her letterhead is appreciated.
6. The Charter secretariat may ask for any clarification or additional information or documents to support the application.
7. There is no application or processing charge for this.
8. The decision of Charter Secretariat shall be final and will be intimated to applicants within 45 days of submission.
9. Incomplete application without supporting or non-serious applications are liable to be rejected without assigning any reasons.
10. Specimen of letter of intent may be downloaded from here
Organizations/individuals that are approved by the Charter Secretariat have the status of “Official Academic Signatory or Official Government Signatory or Official CSO signatory” or “official student signatory” or “official corporate signatory” or “official youth signatory“.
All approved charter endorser are eligible to receive signatory digital badge as shown above in their name. The signatory badge may be used in website, profile etc.
The International Council has waived the reporting requirement for all level of participants. Any reporting of events in this connection will be appreciated.
Signatory Rights and Obligations
CCLP Worldwide popularly known as the International organization of Education Charter is engaged in promoting
- Higher education,
- Importance of higher education for better livelihood
- Education for all
- Education for sustainable development
- Education for a better life
- Education for equality
- Education for international understanding
- Youth for understanding,
- Necessary reforms in higher education institutions
- Status of higher education in developing and under-developing nations
- Education and training
- United Nations sustainable development goals,
- to make necessary awareness for sustainable development define, sustainable development definition,
- Education for sustainable development