Nomination Open for Global Award -Best in Education & Livelihood 2019-20
Since 2009 CCLP Worldwide promotes Global Education Award to recognise individuals, non-governmental organizations and degree-granting institution from throughout the world that demonstrates extraordinary effort, innovation, leadership, and excellence in initiating and supporting educational efforts or support or campaign or project to humanity.
CCLP Worldwide not only recognizes prominent and famous international NGOs and celebrity, but also the smaller, lesser-known NGOs and not very famous in the least developed countries, whose valuable contribution may have gone unnoticed and unappreciated on the social front.
The Global Awards are presented each year at the time of the CCLP Worldwide Annual Conference or similar events as planned from time to time.
The following are awards which are presented:
- Global Award for advancing education for livelihood-Individual Category
- Global Award for promoting education for livelihood-Organisational Category
- Global Award for supporting and expanding the scope of the education-Degree granting institution. An Awards Jury composed of experts drawn from the international diplomat, social activist and person from education profession, select the winners from among nominations received. The last date for submitting nomination closes on 31st Dec 2019
The Winners of Global Education Award 2019 shall receive Award Plaque, Award Certificate, High Merit medal, and entry in Education Charter Edition (Individual Category)
- Rolls of Honour
- Award Jury
- Call for nomination
- Winners of Global Award 2010
- Winners of Global Award 2009
- The nomination may be filled online from here