Application For Good School Rating
The Education Sector has so far witnessed numerous research as to what makes a good School.
The International Organization of Education Charter invites application from reputed schools for getting “Good School Ratings”.
Who can apply?
- Any School providing primary, secondary or high secondary education are eligible to apply for the “Good school rating”.
- The Applicant School must be running at the time of application and completed at least one academic session ( Minimum one year ).
- The Applicant School must be recognized by the competent authority of Education (Competent government department)
- The Applicant School must understand that the certificate of registration as school is different from the certificate of recognition. Hence No certificate of registration will be entertained in place of recognition certificate.
- The School must have a physical campus to carry out its activities. Hence Online Schools are not eligible to apply.
- The Play School or Montessori or known by whatever name are not eligible for application.
- The eligible school are also required to send an official letter by email for this application duly signed by the head of the Institution.
- The International Organization has started taking applications for Good School rating, however, no time frame is set for the constitution of the inspection committee to check the merit of the application.
- It is expected that the application will be cleared within 90 days from application.
- The International Organization of Education Charter – CCLP Worldwide and its Inspection Committee don’t charge any fee for the processing of the application. Hence the Applicant is not required to pay any fee.
- For any specific query direct your email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ” query for GSR”.
- Good School Public rating is not available for schools where one or more management person(s) is/are associated with CCLP Worldwide or its chapter in an official capacity.