Statement of Vision, Values and Guiding Principles for CCLP worldwide
A world in which Higher Education is accessible and available to all gender, caste, creed, age, race and society at large.
1. Equality stands for Education for every one
2. Accountability stands for the responsibility of the Government for education
3. Integrity stands for the cohesive force for igniting the movement
4. Solidarity stands for fellowship arising from common responsibilities and interests
5. Courage stands for the brave face of society to promote education for every one
6. Justice stands for the rights of every citizen to receive proper education
Our guiding principles
We are a civil Trust organization committed to respecting the following principles:
1. As coalition builders, we will work cooperatively with all individuals and groups, with for-profit and not for profit organizations, and with governments and international bodies committed to the fight against inaccessibility of quality education, subject only to the policies and priorities set by our governing bodies. We undertake to be open, honest and accountable in our relationships with everyone we work with and with each other.
2. We will be democratic, non-religious, politically non-partisan and non-sectarian in our work.
3. We will condemn the actions of the educational institute as a profit-making entity
4. The positions we take will be based on sound, objective and professional analysis and high standards of research.
5. We will only accept funding that does not compromise our ability to address issues freely, thoroughly and objectively.
6. We will provide accurate and timely reports of our activities to our stakeholders.
7. We will respect and encourage respect for fundamental rights and freedoms.
8. We are committed to building, working with and working through regional and national chapters’ worldwide.
9. We will strive for balanced and diverse representation on our governing bodies